Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I don't post on here much, probably because I keep forgetting about it.
So Ryan has finished filling out all his secondary applications for medical school! He has two interviews to DO schools and we're hoping to hear from MD schools soon! Pray for us! Ryan is going to try to find a better paying job over Christmas break, so if anyone wants to hire and almost finished microbiology major, or pharmacy tech... let us know!
I'm working full time at Davis Behavioral Health. I'm in the Children and Youth program. I enjoy it. It breaks my heart to see what some of these kids go through. Hopefully I'm helping make their life easier.
I'm trying to come up with some cool story to tell or something exciting that has happened, but i'm drawing a blank. So, there is my short update :)

2 comments:

Juli said...

I'm glad you finally upadated your blog. I hope you get md interviews. Rich just got back from AZ. He liked the program there.

Christine Hoggan said...

I hope he gets MD interviews too. He's getting worried. AZ would be awesome! It doesn't snow there! I wish we could go there...