Thursday, January 4, 2007

New Years Day




Pretty Grandma















The boys decided to play chess. Steven won a game against Ryan. I think my dad won against Spencer, I'm not sure though.
















I don't think Ryan was doing very well.
















Is he trying to scratch her head?













Look its a WaterMelanie!














The family enjoyed warming up. Getting out wasn't very fun though.













Aren't Katelyn and Heide CUTE?













I think those are the blondest kids i've ever met.

















Heide decided to buy pj's just like mine. My mom put her hair in curlers because I think she wanted to impress someone for the first day back to school ;)

1 comment:

Juli said...

I like your pictures! You and Heidi look cute all matching. Looks like you had a fun New Years celebration. What other crazy things did you and Ryan do at the mall?