Friday, May 9, 2008

Christine's Graduation!

May 2nd I graduated! It was actually a pretend graduation because I have to finish up classes this summer, but close enough. Since I had to be in Ogden at 7:30 that morning, I got up early, wanting to take the time to look cute. So I was in the shower around 6 in the morning and the power went out. Gr!!! I ended up doing my make-up in the car and having my hair in a french braid for the morning ceremony (there are no outlet plug thingies in the bathrooms at the Dee Events Center) then straightening my hair in a high-traffic area bathroom at Weber State later since the individual college graduation was at 2:30. It was a little embarrasing to be sitting there straightening my hair in front of everyone. Oh well, it looked cute when I finished it.

We had some time to kill before my ceremony so Ryan took advantage of it.

Then we took pictures (I wanted to be remember my cute, straight hair:)


I was letting out my inner Wildcat




Milling around, looking for Grandpa Cook. We agreed to meet up afterward, but although everyone looked for each other for at least half an hour, probably more, we never found him. I did see him while I was walking, which was nice.



We ate at TGI Fridays, minus Grandpa Cook






1 comment:

Juli said...

Congrats again! Sounds like you had a fun graduation day. Your hair looked really cute. Somtimes I would curl my hair in the bathroom at the institute if I didn't have time to do it at home.