Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


For memorial day we went camping with my family to Moab. The plan was to go on the river on Saturday, but it was really cold and windy so we hiked to delicate arch instead. It was still cold and windy, but at least we weren't wet and at least it wasn't hot and miserable, it was good hiking weather as far as Moab goes.


Jonathan got a little tired after the hike. Sunday afternoon we went to Dead Horse Point. It was a huge hole in the ground. My camera battery died before I could get any good pictures of the actual hole. This is a smaller one before we drove up there. Its like a preview.

Jonathan and Michelle were on the edge of a cliff. We all hung out around there and Jonathan almost gave everyone a heart attack with how close he got to the edge. I think he was doing it on purpose. I'm glad no one fell off. It is a really long way to the bottom.

No comments: